Saturday, February 28, 2009

THE REBIRTH OF SHAN SHAN IS HERE



So alot of you have been asking me "Shannon what the f**k is the REBIRTH?" well now the question Will finally be answered. Obviously 2/28 is the day i slid out the VA-JAY but if you knew me about 2yrs ago i was a major party girl "stayed at a function", had all "plugs" to the teen/semi-adult clubs, and of course all the major kick backs and house parties. lol i don't know how life got all crazy lol. well i calmed it down and trust it was very necessary but as of 2/28/09 i will be officially out the cave and back at it again minus all the numerous "drunken" stories and bad decisions. The Rebirth is also a way for me to express my new way of living which is freely and fully. doing more to shape myself to the the person i wish to be. im feeling extremely rejuvenated and refreshed. Shan shan is back love =)

No comments:

Post a Comment